Express is UCLA's online reimbursement system for business travel and entertainment expenses. Express training is not mandatory; it is offered as an added benefit for travel preparers and approvers. Trainees are not required to complete the course to gain access to the Express system. There are no prerequisites for the course and trainees are at liberty to take the course in full or skip around to learn about specific functions applicable to their work duties.
Please note: this course covers Express system use only. It does not cover UC policies pertaining to travel and entertainment expenses. A separate Travel and Entertainment Policy training course will be offered on this site in the coming months.
Through detailed screencast videos of various Express screens, trainees will learn:
- how to navigate within the Express system
- how to create and search for expense reports for themselves or for other employees and non-employees
- how to add expenses for airfare, ground transportation, mileage, domestic meals and lodging, foreign per diem, and entertainment
- how to attach Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Card transactions to an expense report
- how to attach receipts and submit an expense report, and
- how to respond to a reviewer’s request for more information or correction
- Internet Access
- Valid UCLA Logon ID and password
UCLA Travel Accounting
10920 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Mail Code: 143348
Phone: (310) 206-2639; (800) 235-UCLA (8252)