Employee Recognition

How to Submit an Employee Recognition Request

UCLA Business and Finance Services (BFS) administers the Employee Recognition and Reward Program (ERRP), in which non-cash awards in the form of either gift cards or BruinCard Easy Pay deposits are

Research Payment

How to Submit a Research Payment Request

Disbursement requests for Research Payments are managed by Business and Finance Services (BFS) and, for Instructional Review Board (IRB) review,