Faculty & Staff Info
IMPORTANT: As of September 2018, UCLA has transitioned from the Personnel & Payroll System (PPS) to UCPath. Payroll support content can be found for historical purposes below. Questions regarding UCPath should be directed to the UCPath Center. UCLA Central Resource Unit (CRU) provides the UCLA campus and Medical Center support for topics listed in this article.
At Your Service
At Your Service Online is the University of California website for employees. You may use it to:
- Change your address
- Estimate your tax withholdings
- Print your direct deposit earning statement
- Print your employment verification
- Print your W-2 forms
- Update your tax exemptions (W-4)
- Having trouble logging in to AYSO?
- How to login to At Your Service
- How to set up Direct Deposit in AYSO (PDF)
Forms & Other Payroll Resources
Do you need a record of earnings or some more information about your W-2? Check out the links below.
Several calendars are available on the web that may be helpful to you. Click on the titles below to view them.
- Academic & Administrative 2017-2018
- Academic & Administrative 2016-2017
- Academic & Administrative
- Academic & Administrative 2012-2013 (UCLA)
- Biweekly Deductions Schedule - Current
- Biweekly Payroll Calendar Description
- Payday Calendar - Current
Pay Information for Faculty & Staff
Need some information on direct deposit or about what's on your pay stub? Click on the links below to find out more.