How to Login to At Your Service Online
Who can use At Your Service Online?
Employees who have access to At Your Service Online (AYSO). This includes:
- Career, limited, contract, and student employees.
- Graduate Student employees and Post Doctorate Scholars.
- Separated employees within 12 months from their separation date.
Employees who have an incorrect Social Security Number (SSN) in the Personnel Payroll System (PPS) or have yet to receive a SSN, will not be able to access AYSO until the SSN is corrected/entered in PPS. Please contact your departmental personnel representative for assistance.
Where to find access to At Your Service Online
You can find the link to At Your Service Online in the Related Information section. AYSO is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater for Windows users or Safari for Mac users.
Signing into At Your Service Online
Once at the sign in page, you will login to AYSO based upon the type of user you are.
- If you are a prior user enter your Username and Password on the Sign In page.
- If you are a prior user and have forgotten your logon information, click on Forgot Your Username or Password links.
- If you are a new user to AYSO, click on New Users link to create an account. See instructions "Create Your Permanent Information" below for more details.
Type of User
New User within 31 days of your date of hire (within period of initial eligibility [PIE])
New User after 31 days from your date of hire (PIE period has ended)
Prior User (you previously created an AYSO Username and Password)
Create Your Permanent Login Information
Once you have successfully login to AYSO, if you are a first time user, you will be asked to create your permanent login information.
You will be asked to:
- Create a permanent password - this must contain 6 to 12 alpha-numeric characters.
- Agree to a Password Authorization - Please review and agree to terms in order to establish record.
- Create a Security Word - You will be prompted to create a security word that a Customer Service or Benefits Representative can use to help identify you when you call for information.
- Create a permanent Username - You will be asked to create a username that is not your Social Security Number.
- Add a personal email address - You will have the opportunity to add your personal email address to AYSO (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.)
- Establish 6 Challenge Questions - You be asked to establish and answer 6 out of 12 Challenge Questions. These answers will allow you access to your personal information if you forget your password.