About At Your Service Online (AYSO)
AYSO is a web application that allows employees to update personal data, which is stored in the Personnel/Payroll System (PPS) Employee Data Base (EDB). AYSO is a secure website you can use to:
- Update your home address, home phone number and add an additional personal email address.
- Update your disclosure flags, which indicate whether to disclose your home address and phone number to employee organizations or for other University business purposes.
- Calculate and update your tax withholding information.
- Change your password as well as set additional security features.
- View and print a verification of your current employment status. The employment verification report contains the date and time the information is being viewed and:
- Your name, campus and most recent hire date
- Separation date (if applicable)
- University position title(s), which is not necessarily your working title
- Appointment percent time
- Appointment begin and end dates
- Appointment pay rate or amount
- Current year-to-date and prior calendar year gross earnings and federal taxable earnings
- View pay stub information online. "View Your UC Pay Advice" allows you to view your earnings, deductions and tax withholding information by selecting the desired pay date.
- View and print your earnings statement.
- View and print your W-2 form.
Updates to Data
You may review the Payday Calendar to determine the last day to make updates to AYSO that will affect a particular paycheck. For example, you may wish to change your W-4 exemptions in time for the next pay day.
At Your Service Online is administered by the Office of the President. If you encounter problems using At Your Service Online, you should call UC Benefits Customer Service through their toll-free number and be prepared to provide them with your employee ID number. You may also be asked for your security word.
The employment verification data is updated each night on the At Your Service Online website. If you have questions about the data on the Employment Verification Report, you should address your question to your department personnel office or EDB preparer.