How to Add Money to Your BruinCard Account
BruinCard features two deposit accounts: Easy Pay and Food Only. Easy Pay is a prepaid, non-interest bearing debit account linked to BruinCard. Funds in this account can be used to make purchases from any BruinCard affiliated merchant on or off campus, including laundry, vending, book stores and restaurants.
The Food Only account is also a prepaid, non-interest bearing account. However, funds in this account can be used for food purchases from on-campus merchants only.
BruinCard’s prepaid system prevents bounced checks, overdraft fees, credit card bills and interest payments, encouraging financial responsibility.
You can add funds to your BruinCard:
- Online — visit the BruinCard Online Card Office and click on Make Deposit
- Cash — Deposit cash at a Payment Headquarter in Location (PHIL) located at:
- 123 Kerckhoff Hall
- Ackerman Union A Level
- Covel Commons
- De Neve Plaza
- North Campus Student Center
- Hedrick Hall
- Rieber Hall
- Art Library (Public Policy Building)
- Biomed Library (Center for the Health Sciences)
- College Library (Powell Library)
- EMS Library (Boelter Hall)
- Law Library (Law Building)
- Management Library (Anderson School/Rosenfeld Library Building)
- SRLF Library (Southern Regional Library Facility)
- YRL Library (Young Research Library)
- In person — visit the BruinCard Center at 123 Kerckhoff Hall to make a deposit using credit/debit cards and checks
- Payroll Deduction — full-time UCLA faculty and staff can visit our BruinCard Online Card Office and click on Forms to sign up to have money to be automatically withdrawn from each paycheck and deposited directly to the BruinCard