Skip to Main Content

How to Get a Replacement BruinCard

Lost or Stolen Card

Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately by:

  • Going to and clicking on "My Account" in the left navigation
  • Calling BruinCard Center at number listed below
  • Visiting the BruinCard Center

If your card has been reported lost or stolen, you can obtain a replacement at a BruinCard Center. The fee for replacing a lost or stolen card is $25.00. Replacement fees will not be refunded if the lost card is subsequently found. Note that the first BruinCard you receive is free.

Exchange Card

If you would like to exchange your current card for a new one for any reason (update card, card not working, new picture, etc.) there is a $5.00 reprinting fee. You will have to retake your picture at the BruinCard Center and turn in your old card. If you do not have your old card, then you will have to pay the $25.00 replacement fee. If you were required to turn in your card, please bring a letter from your department with your name and UID verifying that you were required to do so.