Billing for student charges occurs online via the consolidated BruinBill; an online statement accessed by students through My.UCLA.edu.
- Students may view and pay tuition, fees and charges posted by campus departments, Housing, and Transportation Services.
- Transactions are displayed by term. Account balance represents any prior term’s unpaid charges, current term charges, and any current term payments.
- Anticipated aid is displayed during the interval between fee assessment and financial aid disbursement; and may reduce the current term balance.
Charges posted to BruinBill are due the following month on the 20th, unless otherwise noted or arranged by the Student Accounts department.
Payments can be made online through the BruinBill portal at MyUCLA.edu, in person, by mail, or by wire transfer. For more information on how to pay your BruinBill, click here.
Delinquency & Collections
Unpaid balances on BruinBill are subject to delinquent fees, academic holds, and other restrictions. Balances that remain unpaid are subject to collection actions and fees.
- Students and designated third parties with outstanding balances receive an email reminder on the 1st and 15th every month to review their BruinBill.
- Past due balances will be charged a $20 delinquent fee every month until the balance is either paid or sent to a collection agency.
- Past due charges of $25 or more are subject to collection actions.
- Fees that remain unpaid will be issued a $12 collection processing fee. (The service charge for initiating the collection process.)
- Unpaid tuition charges that are 240 days old, and all other charges that are 180 days old, will be charged back to departmental accounts and assigned to a collection agency. At this point, the Student Accounts department will no longer be managing the debt. All inquiries will need to be directed to the customer’s respective collection agency.
Notice: Customer payments will be applied to delinquent fees and collection cost charges first, then to the oldest unpaid charge.