Equipment Purchase Compliance
Equipment purchased with funds from federal awards involves the following additional requirements as specified in OMB Circular A-110:
- A description of the equipment assets must be maintained in the University's equipment inventory records.
- A physical inventory must be conducted at least once every two years.
- Property owned by the federal government must be identified.
- People responsible for federally owned equipment must know the basic requirements for the use and disposition of the equipment.
- The Office of Accounting Services must submit an annual inventory report.
For complete information on inventorial equipment, see the Equipment Management site.