The UCLA Finance Support Portal is now live! Here’s everything you need to know about this exciting change.
As previously communicated, this case management system offers an enhanced support experience for the following areas:
- Travel Accounting
- Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Card
- Procurement Card (PCard)
- Non-Travel & Non-Entertainment (Non-T&E) Reimbursements
With over 60 self-service articles, comprehensive case views, and increased inquiry transparency, our latest expansion pack is dedicated to helping us help you.
Effective today, September 1, all new inquiries will be routed through the UCLA Finance Support Portal.
Can I still email the support inboxes?
Emails sent to the current support inboxes will automatically generate cases. For the best user experience, we recommend opening cases directly through the portal.
I'm waiting to hear back on an outstanding email/request—what should I do?
- Travel Accounting: Outstanding firstname.lastname@example.org emails are being reviewed. If you have not received a reply by Monday, September 11, create a case.
- T&E Card: Concur T&E card requests and outstanding email@example.com emails are being reviewed and resolved. There is no need to create a case. Concur’s T&E card request functionality has been disabled. All new requests must be submitted through the portal.
- PCard: Outstanding firstname.lastname@example.org emails are being reviewed and resolved. There is no need to create a case.
- Non-T&E Reimbursements: Outstanding email@example.com emails are being reviewed and resolved. There is no need to create a case.
This is the first step to streamlining UCLA Finance support. Submit your feedback to help design the next iteration of the platform!
Questions or Issues?
Contact us if you have questions or experience any issues with the portal.