Current merchants must be aware that PCI DSS policies are updated every year as new technologies create complexities in the transactional marketplace. As such, each merchant is subject to yearly renewals and audits, which serve as checks and balances to ensure that the University and its partners adhere to the latest regulations.
Lost or Stolen Devices
If you suspect tampering, theft or loss of terminal, please submit a report by clicking the link below.
Annual PCI Certification
- Yearly Re-Certification Timeline
- Communication – March 20XX
- Training – April 20XX
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire – May 20XX
- External Audit – June 20XX
- Banking Reporting – July 20XX
- Confirmation – October 20XX
To continue accepting credit/debit card payments, UCLA is required to comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Compliance with the standards require annual training be completed by our staff, students and faculty who directly process or who supervise others who transmit, store or otherwise process credit/debit card payments. Training must be completed shortly after hire date and thereafter on an annual basis. An annual reminder of this training requirement will be sent to existing users one month before their annual due date through the UC Learning Center email alerts. The instructions below will assist new staff who have not yet been trained.
- Log into the UC Learning Center
- Enter your UCLA Logon ID and password.
- Please click the Start button (top right) of the “PCI DSS Security Awareness Training”
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to print/email your certificate of completion and provide information to your immediate supervisor for tracking and auditing purposes. If you experience problems with training module, please email a screen shot of the error to email@example.com. Thank you for helping maintain UCLA’s PCI compliance.
A UCLA Logon ID is required to access the training. To look up your UCLA Logon ID or to reset your password, please go to https://logon.ucla.edu or contact the Bruin Online Help Desk: (310) 267-HELP or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are platform/browser combinations officially supported by the UC Learning Center (LMS):
- Windows 8 + InternetExplorer 10 – 11
- Windows 7 + Internet Explorer 8 – 11, Firefox 30, or Chrome 37
- Mac OS 10.9.5 + Safari 7
- Other platform/browser combinations may work but users may encounter unexpected issues
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off. Please contact your departmental IT support if you need assistance with pop-up blockers