How to Gain CASHNet Access
CASHNet is the University's cashiering system for payment acceptance. The steps below must be followed in order for a new CASHNet operator to obtain system access. Existing operators will be required to retake the CASHNet Training and Cash Handling e-course annually.
Please work with your supervisor to complete the steps below:
- Complete the CASHNet and Cash Handling Safety and Security Training.
- Click the Start button on the top right of the webpage after signing in with your UCLA Logon ID.
Refer to the instructions if you encounter an issue accessing the course.
- Download your Certificate of Completion and send it to your supervisor. Refer to the instructions on how to download your certificate of completion.
Download the CASHNet Cashiering Manual for your reference.
- Complete a CASHNet Access Registration Request for the new user. You will receive an email verification with the Receipt Number.
- Send the new user's Certificate of Completion as well as the Receipt Number to PSC on the MyUCLA Message Center under the topic CASHNet Course Completion.
- Allow five business days for the new user to be assigned access.