The reporting application for Billing and Accounts Receivable (BAR) data is the Campus Data Warehouse (CDW).
- Two types of access to BAR CDW are available:
- Cashiering information (CASHNet data) only
- BAR information available in pre-programmed “canned” reports or ad hoc reporting
- FERPA training is needed as the user will have access to student data that is protected under FERPA.
- FERPA training can be completed online by accessing the following link: http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/Faculty-Staff/FERPA/FERPA-Training
- To acquire access to BAR CDW, you must first have a UCLA logon ID.
In order to obtain a UCLA logon ID, your departmental security administrator (DSA) must submit a request to IT Services via the following link: http://accounts.iam.ucla.edu
Need assistance? Ask a question.